woensdag 14 mei 2014

Hema Concealer stick




Everyone has the occasional spot or bags under there eye’s and on those occasions a good concealer is your weapon of choice. More often than not I have a hard time sleeping so almost constantly have bags under my eye’s.
Today I’ll be showing you the benefits of Hema’s Concealer stick.

First Impression:
Typically for Hema the packaging is clean and simple without any fuss, which is something I like about Hema, they are very recognisable. The concealer itself is scentless and available in a range of different shades.

How it went:
It’s quite a thick formula, which makes it harder to get a good coverage. The long tube makes it easy to hold and use. As for covering blemishes and redness it’s not always so great. I have a small red scar on my chin and I have to apply many layers to cover it up. My under-eye bags though, disappear.


Conclusion:
For barely €3 it’s not bad at all, although I won’t be buying it again. Because it’s so thick and creamy it’s harder to blend and I sometimes end up wiping it off by accident.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great review...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen