zaterdag 7 juni 2014

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation


L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation



Today I will be reviewing Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation which is supposed to a new ‘breed’ of foundation and claimes to be a revolution in foundation and lighter than water.
A while back when I was browsing the make up isle, I saw this new Eau De Teint Foundation and  had remembered reading about it on beautygloss.nl and wanting to try it.

First impression:
The glass bottle reminded me of, and is to be used as a perfume bottle, just place your finger tip over the opening and tip. As it’s such a light formula I wasn’t sure what the coverage would be like. Looking at the ingredients I saw that this product contains silicons,which isn’t necessarily a bad thing for me, but it has been known to make some people brake out. 

How it went:
With it’s light silky soft texture, instantly blending over the skin with ease , it feels as if you’re not wearing any make up at all. You only need a tiny amount to get a light, even layer. It gives me a natural look without giving me shiny skin. It took some getting used to the texture and the feel of it, as it’s so different to any other foundations I’ve tried.

Conclusion:
I’m really pleased with the results. I never used to wear foundation because I could never get the coverage right, but this one is so easy in use and feels real natural.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten