maandag 9 juni 2014

My week in pictures



Last week started with Niki and I giving my friend Jamie her late birthday gift. Niki came up with the great idea of ordering a bottle of Crystal Head Vodka , which isn't available in Belgium (at least not in the shops). 


Jamie loves making cocktails and has started a small collection of cool bottles like this. 
I love the idea that the vodka's bottle is inspired by the legend of the crystal skulls .


Needless to say, she loved it!



On wednesday I bought some new nail varnish and decided to try it out in combination with Gellish.
But because the causality of the varnish was so bad, it looked great to start with but  now, 5 days later it doesn't look that great anymore :( too bad. But no worries, I ordered to new Gellish color's last week and one of them is similar to the blue varnish.


On thursday my boyfriend came home early from work to surprise me with beautiful roses! Honestly, they are really the most beautiful flowers I've ever had. Love love love them.


And the rest of my week? I it spent worshiping the sun. We've been really lucky with the weather so far this year in Belgium. A not too cold winter, no snow, no ice, only a few big storms, an early spring and lots and lots of sun. Got to love it!


XXX
Lots of love from Fashion Happens
and of course from me
Charlotte 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten