dinsdag 17 juni 2014

Style Me Up! Hair Chalk review


A few weeks ago I got this hair chalk at work and thought I would try it out, it was only about €3 so it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't work. Bare in mind I work at a toy shop, I already half expected it not to work. 

First impression:

A bright and happy packaging, obviously intended for children, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, at least you know it can't be bad for you. I went for the bright pink one.

How it went:

After reading the instructions, I firstly selected the hair I wanted to color pink and sprayed it with hair spray, then I applied the chalk with the sponge. I used many layers wanting to turn my lock of hair bright pink.


Conclusion:

I love the idea of temporally colouring my hair and I'm sure their's a product out there that will do this, but it's not this one. I have dark hair so the pink was hard to see anyway and after a few hours 
it had disappeared all together!
Fun for kids indeed, but not for me.




Like my blog? 
Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten