woensdag 18 juni 2014

You can't sit with us!


One of my all time favourite girly movies is Mean Girls. I must have seen it for the first time when I was about 14 years old and was instantly obsessed! I must have watched it about a 100 times and I'm stil not sick of it. So when I saw the "You can't sit with us" tshirt I had to have it and when I went to London, I went to River Island to get it but they were all sold out. (But I did find a "you can't sit with us" purse in TopShop.) 



Last week while I was walking along the coast in my hometown of Blankenberg, I was so happy when I stumbled across the tshirt I wanted for only €10! The quote is from when Regina is rejected from sitting at her table because she was violating a fashion rule she made up herself.






Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten