woensdag 30 juli 2014

Bourjois Mega Liner review


MEGA LINER

BOURJOIS



time to try out my new bourjous eye liner! although I prefer the classic liquid eyeliner, I thought this felt tip eyeliner by bourjois looked good. When I tried the tester I got a nice dark and good coverage. 

First impression:

I like the neon pink lid, it really pops out in my make up bag and is day to find. In a bold silver printing it says it will give you a extra large flick and is long lasting.



How it went:

It took some getting used too using the felt tip, even though it has a fine ending, it is quite thick. But once I got the hang of it it did the job well. The only real problem I had with it that it doesn’t work well on eye shadow or any other kind of eye make up and on some days I had the impression that there wasn’t much coming out of there even though I hadn’t had it that long. It does pretty well with small amounts of water or rain.

Before:


After:





Conclusion:

Once I was used to using the felt tip, it was a good eyeliner. I haven’t really tried a thin line yet but somehow I know I won’t be able to do that with this one so it’s good to have another eyeliner handy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten