zaterdag 2 augustus 2014

Happy august


August had arrived and brings many fun occasions! I can't remember the last time we had such a good summer and can only hope august will be the same.  Usually I a little something about the month, but this month there isn't much to tell except that it used to be called sextili and the birth flower is a poppy which represents beauty, strength, love, marriage and family.



We've got lots of great stuff coming up this month, starting with my shopping spree tomorrow. My friend Elien won 4 tickets to a fashion show next week and I've been told the dresscode is red. Then sometime next week we are going to see Blink 182, who are playing at a festival called the Lokerse feesten. And the rest? you'll be able to read it hear as soon as.

How's you're summer been up until now? 
do you have a holiday booked?
Let us know!






Thanks for reading,

Fashion Happens
xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten