dinsdag 1 april 2014

Finally sun!

Hi there!
Last week the sun decided to make an long awaited appearance. It's hard to believe that this time last year it was freezing in the UK, so this year 
I intend to make the most of every sunny second! My two best friends had made plans to go to a beach bar on sunday and lucky for me, my colleague at work asked me if I wanted to swap shifts(normally I work every weekend). We met up at Jamie's and started the day off with a yummy bbq , drove down to the beach and drank mojito's.
I had been feeling a bit of all week and that night all hell broke lose, I had flu :( But no worries, in the meantime I'm feeling a lot better.


On a sadder note, today is the first anniversary of my dads death, he died of a very aggressive cancer.
He was a great man and I can only hope to become even half of the person he was.
RIP Dad


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten