donderdag 24 april 2014

Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Smoky Eyes Mascara


Maybelline has brought us many great mascara's in the past and 
Maybelline's The Colossal Volum’ Express Smoky Eyes Mascara is no exception. When I went out to pick a new mascara all I knew is that I wanted a Maybelline mascara, but there are so many to chose from! All promising different qualities as length, volume, curl, definition... 

First impression:

If anything I love the color, as soon I open up my make up bag it's the first thing that catches my eye.
The 'Smoky Eyes' factor is accentuated by a smoky design on the lid. When I first openend it, I instantly noticed the smell, not something I enjoy first thing in the morning. Collagen formula supposedly  plumps lashes for 9x the volume.

How it went:

Again I have to mention the smell... It's not so great and lasts until it dries. Maybelline says to use a few coats while wet to avoid clumping.  But having said all that, it did give me somewhat fuller and longer eyelashes.



Conclusion:

I have to say I like this mascara but I'm not overly enthusiastic about it.
I don't really see how this formula is blacker then the classic black.
Would I buy it again? No.



6/10

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten