vrijdag 18 april 2014

London Baby!


Now the cat's out of the bag anyway, I can announce my up coming shopping trip to London!
It's been a few years since I last went and even longer since I went with my BFF Jamie.
We're both turning 23 next month so I decided to surprise her with tickets to London. The plan was to give her the date we we're going ( 3d of may) and to tell her to bring a passport and money and to be sure she didn't have to work that day I called her mum to check. This is where it went wrong ... She accidentally told Jamie!! 
Never the less , Jamie loved the gesture and now we can be excited together.

The last time we went to London, we must have been about 16-17 years old and we stayed at my dads place. We went shopping at the lake side shopping center(outside of London) and introduced Jamie to primark, went to the famous platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross, visited Camden market and numerous museums and explored the big city, shopping all the while!

This time we will be going to Oxford street which is known to be one of the biggest shopping streets in England and a must vist place for every shopaholic! I've been there before with friends but we ran out of time and were only able to visit about three shops. So this time we plan to do it properly and will shop till we drop.


To be continued...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten